Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
- No Current Open Collections
- No Recent Judgements (Judgements must be older than a year and will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
- No Current Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcies must be discharged a minimum of a year.
- Verifiable Income (Must provide copies of current paycheck stubs. If self-employed copies of the last two years Income Tax Records or statement of income from the employer.)
Background Check Requirements
- No Felonies
- No Drug-Related Charges
- Any other criminal history will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Each Person in the home 18 years of age and older must be listed on the lease and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Each Person in the home must be listed on the lease and successfully pass a criminal background check.